Work With Us
Let’s start moving forward
You spent many years in college to become successful in your career but there was no class on how to be a spouse or partner. You know how to troubleshoot at work but no one taught you how to navigate the complexity of your relationship.
And now you’re here with someone you love but you just can’t seem to connect. You feel like roommates instead of partners. You are arguing about the same things over and over again. You worry about what your kids seeing you fighting all the time. You feel sad and stuck and hopeless.
There are definitely good points to your partner. And when things are good, they are good. You’ve had some really good times together. But the bad times seem to be out weighing the good times. You really want to make it work but it just seems so hard.
You wish you could just hear each other out. You wish your significant other would just listen and understand what is important to you. You wish that you could laugh together again. You wish you could be intimate again. You wish for some peace in your home. For it to be your sanctuary, not a warzone.
You are ready to stop doing the same things over and over with the same results. You are ready for change.
If this sounds like you, we can help.
Here’s what we will work together towards:
- A deep dive into your relationship history and patterns. Every relationship is different. You aren’t here for generic advice you can get on google. You’re here for specific advice specific to your history, your specific situation and personalities. We make sure we know you before telling you what to do!
- Answers pinpointing what the heart of the issues are. You may not know why you keep arguing about the same things and how to stop it. Because we know relationships, we will be able to assess where the problem is coming from.
- A safe space to share your thoughts and feelings. With no arguing or fighting. Get things out that had been festering inside for a long time. We help you and your partner communicate so you can both put your feelings and desires out on the table for a productive and positive discussion.
- Tools. Our goal is to work ourselves out of a job. We will give you tools to help remedy the problem on your own. Sharing what is on your heart is great but without solutions, you will still be stuck. We will give you tools and alternative ways to handle situations so things can resolve peacefully,and trust can be rebuilt.
- Healing within and outside of the session. Is there something your partner did that still hurts? Is there a grudge you wish your partner would let go of? We will address that in a productive way and allow for healing to happen.
- Bonding within and outside of the session. You have probably distanced yourself from each other due to the discord in your relationship. We get the momentum rolling so you can feel close again.
Are you ready to get started? There are two ways:
I’m still not sure–Free consult call:
Step 1. Schedule a complimentary, no-obligation phone consult. You can do that right here.
Step 2. At the scheduled time of your consult, we’ll consult! We’ll use the opportunity to make sure we’re the perfect fit before you commit.
Step 3. Then we’ll get started! If you decide to work with me, I’ll tell you the exact steps for getting started. If you decide not to work with me or if we aren’t a perfect fit, I’m happy to share other resources to help you get what you need.
Have questions? Email me
I’m ready to get started!
Work with David:
- Get Back on Track Package: One month of coaching (5 sessions):
$500 (that equals $100 per session)
Here’s what you will get:
–A safe place to talk about all of the issues you’ve been holding onto, with a professional who can hold a safe space for you to share
–A full analysis of your relationship patterns and history
–Tools to begin repairing your relationship
–Email support in between sessions
- Long-Term Success Package (Best Value!): Three months of coaching (12 sessions):
$960 (that equals only $80 per session!)
Give yourself the best chance at success for the long term.
Here’s what you will get:
-Everything from the “Get Back On Track” package, PLUS:
–Time to delve deeper into relationship issues to uncover some root causes of your problems.
-Bad habits are hard to change. You will get guidance on how to use the tools that work for you and your situation.
–Opportunities to practice new ways of communicating to reduce arguing
–Email support between sessions
- One session at a time: $120 per session
Work with Lia:
- $195 per session (she does not offer any packages)